Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring update



So much to catch up on. The focus now is doing the work, not blogging.

I now have temporary housing for six small families. If I get no takers, these plants will go out in the hoop houses. These are bigger domes, and the biggest that I've had in the last five years.

All of the plants germinated, but the 1087 Bhaskaran's seed leaves were rotten. The stump is still there, and turning green. It could actually come around. The other plants all look great.

For backups, I decided to try the "paper towel method". This was a bad idea. I have no idea what I'm doing, and here I am trying to start backups? It's been bad. None of them have germinated. It goes to show that you should always practice something before "going live". Part of my problem is that all of my pots that are the proper size are in use.

No comments: