Monday, April 13, 2009

Seed selections... backups?

Wow, here we are approaching seed starting season, and I still haven't given much thought to backups. I do have the starting lineup:

1. 779 Warren, backup is another double-planted 779.

2. 964 Wolf, backup not known yet

3. 1459 Sundstrom, backup with an 1121 Bobier.

4. 1392 Bresnick, backup not known yet.

5. 955 Brinkley, backup with a 720 Warren.

6. Elise's seed: Not completely decided yet. She says that she wants heavy, color not important! We could do another 779, but we will have one of those already, so maybe we'll try another.

Don't let anyone say that my membership in the New York grower's society is not for real! My patch is the official western outpost of the New York growers!

I'll need to get my seeds out and find some backups.

No comments: